Romanian Collie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottlyme Collies - Belgium

Go down

Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Empty Scottlyme Collies - Belgium

Post  Dora Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:07 am

Hi, I think photos can say more than words, so let me show you photos of our collies to give you an idea what Scottlyme stands for:

The beginning of all is our Limelight of the Colliery (Assert of Aberthorne x Moonlightdrive di Cambiano)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Limelightofthecollierythumb1

Then comes his daughter Happy from Lady Lucia (Limelight of the Colliery x Bianca)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Happyfromladyluciathumb1

Happy from Lady Lucia was mated to Brilyn Chance Again at Lynnswed, a dog who stayed nearly two years at our home (Tashadon George Washington & Ch.Lanteague Black Magic at Brilyn)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Brilynchanceagainatlynnswedthumb1

We kept a tri bitch called Scottlyme Voodoo Lady (Brilyn Chance Again at Lynnswed x Happy from Lady Lucia)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Scottlymevoodooladybigfoto5

Scottlyme Voodoo Lady was mated to Ch.Roclynn Kings Minstrel and we kept a bitch called Ch.Scottlyme Zshady Lady (here pictured at nearly 9 years of age)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium 6016ChScottlymeZshadyLady9yearss-1

Ch.Scottlyme Voodoo Lady was mated the first time to Ch.Scottlyme Xby Chance (on photo 10 yr old)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium ChScottlymeXbyChance10years15582402

and they produced Ch.Scottlyme Drum Major
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium ChScottlymeDrumMajorhead4years

Ch.Scottlyme Zshady Lady was mated the second time to Texas Blond du Chemin des Randonnées
who is a son of Ch.Scottlyme You're My Man at Aberquarrie 2CC's
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium TexasBlondduChemindesRandonnes_39sm

and we kept a bitch called Ch.Scottlyme French Kiss
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium 5931ChScottlymeFrenchKiss25yearssta

The start of our sable line is Ch.Harriet Showpuppet (Ch.Mallicot Sticky Fingers & Qcathy de Gold Collies)
pictured at 13 years of age (she is 14 years and 3 months now)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Harrietshowpuppetbigfoto7
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Harrietshowpuppetbigfoto8

We mated also Harriet to the tricolour Brilyn Chance Again at Lynnswed and kept the shaded sable male
Ch.Scottlyme Xby Chance (pics at 10 years)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium ChScottlymeXbyChance10years15682402

We have Chance's daughter Ch.Shahdaroba's Take A Chance (her mother is by Ch.Riding's Deep in My Heart x Scottlyme Velvet Kiss - a litter sister to Scottlyme Voodoo Lady)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Emmabigfoto13

We mated Ch.Shahdaroba's Take A Chance to Texas Blond du Chemin des Randonnées and kept the bitch called Ch.Scottlyme Demoiselle
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium ChScottlymeDemoiselle1426240208smal
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium ChScottlymeDemoiselle1452head240208

For Harriet's second litter we used Timeless Twilight's Fame or Fortune and kept the sable male Ch.Scottlyme You Got It (9 years on photo)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium 053
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Scottlymeyougotitthumb16

From the same litter their is his brother in France called Ch.Scottlyme You're My Man at Aberquarrie)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Scottlymeyouremymanthumb2

and the sister in Italy called Ch.Scottlyme Your So Vain
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Scottlymeyoursovainbigfoto9

For her last litter Harriet was mated to Kintyre's Imperial Item (Pelido Kings Councel and Ch.Bhyllsacre Brynacre Bundle of Love)

and we kept the sable bitch Scottlyme April Love
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Scottlymeaprillovebigfoto15
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Scottlymeaprillovebigfoto14

Scottlyme April had her second litter to our own Ch.Scottlyme Drum Major and we kept Scottlyme Ginger Love, still very young
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Scottlymegingerlovethumb2

We also have Ch.Drum Major's very young tricolour daughter Lansingh's Nick and Sneak (her mother is a daughter of Ch.Riding's Deep in My Heart)
Scottlyme Collies - Belgium Lansinghsnickandsneakthumb3

Dora

Dora

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down