Romanian Collie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Present yourself and your kennel

5 posters

Go down

Present yourself and your kennel Empty Present yourself and your kennel

Post  Admin Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:31 am

You can all open new topics here in order to sepparately present your kennels....

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://collie.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Present yourself and your kennel Empty Re: Present yourself and your kennel

Post  cathy jessop Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:47 pm

im cathy and own and show the mysticteam collies,my collies r sassari spring lord,sw dog,sassari summer skies bm bitch,alanita lavender heather bm bitch,mysticteam winter skies tri daughter to summer skies,all r kept in the house ande njoy their walks over the local park,i love showing,i live in england
cathy jessop
cathy jessop

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Present yourself and your kennel Empty our kennel

Post  jean Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:16 am

My name is Jean Catliff and my husband John, we started our kennel of Mallicot rough collies in 1975 with a daughter of Laund Lucigard. We mated our bitches along the lines of Brettonpark. and Myberns, Our claim to fame lies in dogs such as Jackaroo who was bred here but whelped in Holland. Our stud dogs who left some nice offspring in M. Love Storm, Elsamos Starmaker of M and Geosan Flashback of M. Our bitch lines of M. Razz-a-ma- Tazz. M A_May-Zing Back in Love at M. We don't have any collies now, we took the desion to stop breeding 4 years ago, and as our old dogs have died we have not bought puppies. We now live with our West Island White Terrier Rosie, but still retain a great love of Rough collies

jean

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  moka Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:32 am

I think it would be better to open separate topics for each kennel. This list will get bigger in time. My suggestion Embarassed
moka
moka

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:34 am

You're right, moka! That way we could more easily follow each breeder. you can all post here also pictures of your dogs bred and owned during the years, and we'd love to read as much info as possible! a toppic for each breeder would be lovely!
That was my idea from the beginning, but I wasn't explicit enough.... Embarassed
Olivia
Olivia

Number of posts : 198
Localizare : Timisoara/Romania
Registration date : 2008-06-17

http://www.collie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down